Multiplying Simple Fractions: Problem 3
Rule 11: To multiply two simple fractions, complete the following steps.
- Multiply the numerators.
- Multiply the denominators.
- Reduce the results. (See Rule 10)
- Factor the product of the numerators.
- Factor the product of the denominators.
- Look for the fractions that have a value of 1.
Problem 3: Multiply and reduce the answer.
Answer. You cannot work this problem because the fraction is undefined. If one part of a problem is undefined, the entire problem is undefined. You cannot work it; there is no answer.
S.O.S MATHematics home page
Do you need more help? Please post your question on our
S.O.S. Mathematics CyberBoard.
Copyright © 1999-2017 MathMedics, LLC. All rights reserved.
Math Medics, LLC. - P.O. Box 12395 - El Paso TX 79913 - USA
users online during the last hour