- Write each exponential statement in its equivalent logarithmic form:
- Write each logarithmic statement in its equivalent exponential
- Sketch each of the following graphs. Identify any intercepts
and asymptotes in your sketch:
- Solve each of the following equations for x. Give exact
answers (i.e. no decimals).
- Solve each of the following equations for x. Round your answers
to one decimal place.
- If , , and
Answer: The .
- True or False:
- Ashley borrows $1,350 at simple interest to pay taxes. The
loan is for 8 months and costs $96.30 in interest. Find the annual
Answer: The annual interest rate is 10.73%.
- In 3 years Isaac will need $6,000 to pay off a loan. What lump
sum can be deposited today, at 9.5% compounded semiannually, so that
he will have enough to pay off the loan?
Answer: The amount needed to be deposited is approximately $4,541.79.
If you would like to practice another exam, click on Next Exam.
If you would like to practice on other exams, click on Menu. It will take you back to the original Menu.
Tue Aug 12 21:51:10 MDT 1997
Copyright © 1999-2017 MathMedics, LLC. All rights reserved.
Math Medics, LLC. - P.O. Box 12395 - El Paso TX 79913 - USA
users online during the last hour