||Time: 1 hour
- Graph the function and answer the following questions:
- Determine the interval(s) where the function f(x) is increasing. Decreasing.
- Determine the relative minimum and maximum values of the function.
- Determine all the intercepts.
- Determine whether f(x) is an odd function, an even function, or neither.
- Let A=(3,1), B=(7,-4) , and C=(10,9).
- Find an equation for the circle passing through the point B centered at A.
- Is point C inside or outside of this circle? Prove your answer.
- Let and let .
- What is the domain of each function?
- If the domain of both functions is restricted to , does f(x) become invertible? Does g(x) become invertible?
- What is the domain of ?
- Solve for x in the following equation:
- Consider the algebraic expression
Find the domain of the expression and simplify the expression completely.
If you would like to check your answers, click on
If you would like to practice another Part 1 exam, click on Next Exam
If you would like to practice on exams for Parts 2, 3 or 4, click on
Menu. It will take you back to the original menu.
Thu Jun 12 22:27:21 MDT 1997
Copyright © 1999-2013 MathMedics, LLC. All rights reserved.
Math Medics, LLC. - P.O. Box 12395 - El Paso TX 79913 - USA
users online during the last hour