||Time: 1 hour
- Solve for x:
- Define and give a graphical example of the following terms:
- One-to-one function,
- Polynomial function, and
- Rational function.
- Find all the real zeros of the polynomial
- Given the function where
a,b,c,d,e and f are integers and a>0,
- Determine the right-hand and left-hand behavior of the graph of
- If -5 and 5 are zeros of f(x), and if f(-2)=12, f(0)=-18,and
f(2)=50, how many real zeros does the function f(x) have?
- Given f(x)=(x-1)(x-2)(x+1), find c so that the only real
zero of f(x)+c is -2.
- Find a polynomial of degree 10 that has zeros 2-3i,7,8,-4, and
5-i. You do not have to simplify your answer.
If you would like to check your answers, click on Answer.
If you would like to practice another Part 2 exam, click on Next Exam.
If you would like to practice on exams for Parts 1, 3 or 4, click on
Menu. It will take you back to the original menu.
Mon Jun 30 12:19:47 MDT 1997
Copyright © 1999-2017 MathMedics, LLC. All rights reserved.
Math Medics, LLC. - P.O. Box 12395 - El Paso TX 79913 - USA
users online during the last hour