||Time: 2 hours
- Express the angle in radians.
- Express 546.954 radians in format.
- For the function , determine
- (h) amplitude,
- (i) period,
- (j) vertical shift,
- (k) phase shift,
- (l) domain,
- (m) range.
- (n) Can f(t)=-2? Explain.
- Simplify each expression:
- Given that and
, find the remaining five trigonometric functions
of the angle .
- Find if . Restrict
domain if necessary.
- Find the inverse of the following function(restrict the domain
- If you invested $1,000 for 4 years as follows:
- Years 1 and 2 compounded weekly at 11%,
- Years 3 and 4 continuously at 13%,
- What simple interest rate would give you the same balance as the
above after four years?
- Find a polynomial function that passes through the point (3,24),
has a double zero of 3 and zeros 1 and -1
- Of degree 3.
- Of degree 4.
- Of degree 6.
- Solve for x:
- Find the quadratic function whose graph contains
the points (1,-2),(2,1) and (-1,10).
- Suppose you are given a polynomial function of degree four with
a relative maximum of 10 located at x=0, a relative maximum of 22
located at x=10, and a relative maximum of -5 located at x=4. On
what interval(s) is the function:
- Give two intervals where at least one of the zeros of the
If you would like to check your answers, click on Answers.
If you would like to practice on exams for Parts 1, 2 or 3, click on
Menu. It will take you back to the original menu.
Fri Nov 21 14:30:33 MST 1997
Copyright © 1999-2017 MathMedics, LLC. All rights reserved.
Math Medics, LLC. - P.O. Box 12395 - El Paso TX 79913 - USA
users online during the last hour