||Time: 1 hour
- Find a polynomial with integer coefficients that has the
following zeros: .
- Solve for x in the inequality .
- Katie the Terrible fires a lima bean at her friend Celeste while
seated at the table for lunch. The height (in inches) of the lima bean
above the ground t seconds later is given by
. What is the maximum height attained by the
Answer: 52 inches
- Find all roots, real and complex, of the function
. Show your work, and identify which
techniques you used.
- Divide using either long
division or synthetic division.
Answer: with a remainder of 24
- Find all vertical asymptotes of the following functions:
Answer: The vertical asymptote is x=3. For the second
equation, the vertical asymptote is
If you would like to practice another Part 2 exam, click on Next Exam.
If you would like to practice on exams for Parts 1, 3 or 4, click on
Menu. It will take you back to the original menu.
Thu Jun 19 11:59:56 MDT 1997
Copyright © 1999-2017 MathMedics, LLC. All rights reserved.
Math Medics, LLC. - P.O. Box 12395 - El Paso TX 79913 - USA
users online during the last hour