||Time: 1 hour
- Find the rational roots of .
Answer: x=-3 is the only rational root. It has multiplicity 2.
- Sketch . Label the x-intercepts and the y-intercept.
Answer: There are no x-intercepts.
- Given the polynomial , find p(2-3i)
using Synthetic Division.
- Find a partial fraction decomposition for
- Given , find c so that the only real zero
of f(x)+c is -2.
- Find a polynomial of degree 8 that has 2-i, 1 and -1 as zeros.
Answer: . One of many
- Solve for x.
Answer: The values of x that make the inequality true are
contained in the intervals .
If you would like to practice another Part 2 exam, click on Next Exam.
If you would like to practice on exams for Parts 1, 3 or 4, click on
Menu. It will take you back to the original menu.
Tue Jul 1 16:13:04 MDT 1997
Copyright © 1999-2017 MathMedics, LLC. All rights reserved.
Math Medics, LLC. - P.O. Box 12395 - El Paso TX 79913 - USA
users online during the last hour