Example: Consider the following predator-prey model:
- Does x(t) denote the predator population or the
prey population? Justify your answer.
- Find all equilibrium points of the system.
- Suppose the prey population becomes extinct while the predator population is still positive. Describe the long-term behavior of the predator population.
- Suppose the predator population becomes extinct while the prey population is still positive. Describe the long-term behavior of the prey population.
- Describe the long-term behavior of the system when the initial populations are given by
[First Order D.E.]
S.O.S MATHematics home page
Do you need more help? Please post your question on our
S.O.S. Mathematics CyberBoard..
Mohamed Amine Khamsi
Copyright © 1999-2017 MathMedics, LLC. All rights reserved.
Math Medics, LLC. - P.O. Box 12395 - El Paso TX 79913 - USA
users online during the last hour