Qualitative Analysis: Example3
Example: Consider the first order system
- Graph the nullclines for this system.
- Insert direction field "arrows" at the nullclines
- Determine the general direction of the direction field in each of the regions cut out by the nullclines.
- Sketch possible phase portraits for the two initial conditions indicated by "dots" for as long as the phase portraits stay within the graph's frame.
- Find all the equilibrium points of the system.
[First Order D.E.]
S.O.S MATHematics home page
Do you need more help? Please post your question on our
S.O.S. Mathematics CyberBoard..
Mohamed Amine Khamsi
Copyright © 1999-2019 MathMedics, LLC. All rights reserved.
Math Medics, LLC. - P.O. Box 12395 - El Paso TX 79913 - USA
users online during the last hour